Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fixing Stage!

Hi!

Its been a quick few weeks since lock up! We didn't actually visit our house as frequent as we would like. Reason being we couldn't get in anyways!!

Here are some photos taken while outside the house (1 week ago)




Taken through plastic wrapped sliding door @ Alfresco


We did get some update from our SS on Friday informing me all Paint jobs are done! Tiling are starting this Tuesday!

I wonder how long till its going to be ready?? Progress seem a little bit "slower" than seeing the house being erected.. Then again, we're still excited to see the way it is!

3 comments:

  1. It must be so frustrating to be locked out??
    I don't even think I'll visit ours when we get to that point. Who am I kidding - I'll be down there every couple of days for sure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what I said earlier in the build that I'd go every day!! :D

    But when you actually at that stage - not much is going on during that stretch plus can't even get in!

    Kind of limited of what you can see even though the windows even though I'd feel excited everytime I step foot on my own soil. Hehe..

    When will the PCI be happening? :) I wonder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is coming along very nicely. Love the neutral hues you chose for your house. Your kitchen is awesome! Please post up loads of photos of each room once the paint job is done. =) Hehehe.... How exciting for you both.

    ReplyDelete