Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cabinets, cornices, internal doors, sinks!

I just had a progress inspection with my Carlisle site supervisor this morning. Went through the house and told me they took care of all defects listed in both my frame/preplaster inspections. Really happy to see the house in its shape! He also told me the house should be ready sometime in April!?

The thought of moving into our first home (wife and I) soon really is exciting! :)

Any how, here are the photos taken this morning.
















:) :) :) I'm loving how the house turn out to be atm - We really liked how the kitchen turn out to be. Love the laminex!

Hopefully by the time carpets, tiles, kitchen splashbacks and renders come on.. it would look just as good! 

5 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Are they Austral "mushroom" bricks by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reinsey,

    We originally chose Mushroom! But we decided to pick another bricks with less black dots on them called "Fawn" also from Austral bricks.

    We're glad they look marvelous on the house!

    What bricks did you choose for yours?

    Cheers,
    JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look sensational!!

    We chose Mushroom with Fawn as our back-up. Wish I could change. A bit late for us now though with the slab due early next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot imagine a house without doors. Actually I can, but what I'm trying to say is that a home is incomplete without doors. Doors not only add privacy to a house but it also adds a touch to it. Doors can be used as part of the décor to enhance the look of the house. There are a wide variety of doors available now-a-days to choose from to add to the look of a house. Due to the competition in the marketplace today, you can find a variety of great designs that fit your budget. Also the doors available now are far better than the ones available previously. Modern doors are designed for better stability and due to technology they are better looking as well.
    internal doors

    ReplyDelete